Team Building Event for Charity
Corporate Teams delivers an engaging, fun, and fast-moving team building program that keeps teams on their toes. Collaboration is key to success! Our master facilitators manage your team through a series of objectives that result in the gift of a bike for a child in need.
What Makes Corporate Teams Your Choice of Provider?
- Our commitment is to deliver a high impact team building program that has the opportunity to build a bridge to an on-going collaboration with your company.
- Master Facilitation — We recognize that this is not just an ‘event’. Our programming is about building teams, incorporating strategic and collaborative team building challenges, and giving back to the community. We are seasoned facilitators that deliver high impact team/leader programming.
- Superior Management —Corporate Teams takes care of everything behind the scenes. Coordination includes: Client Requirements; Program Delivery and Facilitation; Venue Logistics; Recipient Organization and Logistics; Recipient Involvement On-Site; Equipment Safety.
- Strategic Team Adventure Challenges — Complex, Strategic, and Highly Collaborative Team Initiatives that Promote ‘Balanced Teamwork’ for High Performing Teams
- Facilitation Team —Full Team of Facilitators Experienced in Meaningful Teambuilding Programming to Ensure a Well-Organized Program and Delivery of Key Team Takeaways. Our ratio is one facilitator to every 25 participants. Teambuilding can be monitored, observed, and debriefed more effectively with a full facilitation team.
- Post Program Slideshow — Up to 80 High Energy Photos of the Event in a Music Slideshow for Participants
Strategic Team Challenges
Teams engage in 3-5 intensely collaborative ‘active’ problem-solving challenges that require strategic thinking and effective communications.
Sounds easy? Guess again! Teams must successfully complete each Strategic Team Challenge to ‘earn’ parts for the bicycle.
Creativity & Packaging
Remember that the ‘best looking package’ is usually selected first! Each team will be supplied with lots of fun decorations to package the bike. A customized and heartfelt greeting card designed by the team will inspire your recipient child.
The BIG Surprise!
Participants will think the bikes are being delivered to the children later after the program. Instead, behind the scenes, the recipient children will be brought to the meeting venue to receive their bikes. The kids do not know they are getting a new bike and the participants are unaware the kids will be on-site. What happens? Not a dry eye in the house as the two groups are brought together for the BIG surprise!
Requirements & Logistics
Corporate Teams manages all the work behind the scenes so you don’t have to worry about anything. Materials and supplies delivery to the chosen meeting venue; venue management and logistics/set-up; coordination with the selected recipient organization; transportation of care packages post program; integration of team objectives into the program delivery; and fine-tuning of programming to fit the timeframe and needs of your team. Your job is to show up and move into action!