Give the gift of GREEN in this hands-on, engaging, and collaborative team building program. Vision, creativity, and digging into action are the keys to success! Our master facilitators lead your team through a series of strategic activities that earn team garden supplies. The result is the gift of a beautiful decorative planter filled with an array of house plants for donation to a local senior home or center.
What Makes Corporate Teams Your Choice of Provider?
- Our commitment is to deliver a high impact team building program that has the opportunity to build a bridge to an on-going collaboration with your company.
- Master Facilitation — We recognize that this is not just an ‘event’. Our programming is about building teams, incorporating strategic and collaborative team building challenges, and giving back to the community. We are seasoned facilitators that deliver high impact team/leader programming.
- Superior Management —Corporate Teams takes care of everything behind the scenes. Coordination includes: Client Requirements; Program Delivery and Facilitation; Venue Logistics; Recipient Organization and Logistics; Recipient Involvement On-Site; Equipment Safety.
- Strategic Team Adventure Challenges — Complex, Strategic, and Highly Collaborative Team Initiatives that Promote ‘Balanced Teamwork’ for High Performing Teams
- Facilitation Team —Full Team of Facilitators Experienced in Meaningful Teambuilding Programming to Ensure a Well-Organized Program and Delivery of Key Team Takeaways. Our ratio is one facilitator to every 25 participants. Teambuilding can be monitored, observed, and debriefed more effectively with a full facilitation team.
- Post Program Slideshow — Up to 80 High Energy Photos of the Event in a Music Slideshow for Participants
Garden of Greens
Teams will roll up their sleeves, engage in some friendly competitive collaboration, and engage those innovative minds to build and create the BEST ‘Garden of Greens’ for a lucky recipient. We all want to make a difference and touch the lives of those in need and this event does just that. The Gardens of Greens will be delivered to a local senior center or assisted living organization on your behalf as a gift for this wise and special group of individuals!
Strategic Team Challenges
Teams engage in 3-5 intensely collaborative ‘active’ problem-solving challenges that require quick strategic thinking and effective communication.
Gift of Green Garden Building
Sounds easy? Guess again! Teams must successfully complete each strategic challenge to earn another piece of the garden: planter, tools, dirt, greens, flowers, and decorations!
Creativity & Packaging
Team members will design, build, and create their garden. Each team will be supplied with supplies to decorate their planters and put those special touches into the garden. A customized and heartfelt greeting card designed by the team will inspire your special recipient.
Making a Difference
We all want to make a difference and touch the lives of those in need and this program does just that! All the Garden of Greens planters will be delivered on your behalf to a local senior center or assisted living organization as a gift for this wise and special group of individuals.
Requirements & Logistics
Corporate Teams manages all the work behind the scenes so you don’t have to worry about anything. Materials and supplies delivery to the chosen meeting venue; venue management and logistics/set-up; coordination with the selected recipient organization; transportation of care packages post program; integration of team objectives into the program delivery; and fine-tuning of programming to fit the timeframe and needs of your team. Your job is to show up and move into action!