Corporate Meetings Done Differently: We Design, Facilitate, Capture and Catalyze YOUR Conversations That Matter.
FutureWave Summits were designed to help meet the needs of organizational mavericks who want strategic planning and corporate meetings done differently. If you accept the assumption that any great cause or true innovation can trace it’s origins to a single dialogue, between a few people, then you must be prepared to create the opportunity for it to happen. You need big ideas from a diverse mix of people; guaranteed group engagement, expanded thinking and drive to outcomes. It is that ideal that compels great leaders to wrestle with the toughest questions by asking their team to tackle the wickedest of problems.
When things were simpler, it was possible to put a few key leaders in a room and create all the solutions and action plans for an organization. That was then… this is now.
The Big New Gap
Your meeting planners have a new challenge. They are charged to find resources and create corporate meetings where team members have the opportunity to engage in collaborative discussion to envision and design the future of the organization. Talking heads aren’t good enough anymore. There is ROI to consider, information transfer to deliver and the hope for transformation – all necessary to create successful meetings.
- True conversation that ensures we discover areas of shared interest.
- Provocative questions that inspire break-though thinking and idea generation.
- New, on the edge, information that is applied to a particular meeting/conference topic area.
- New ideas that help open people’s minds up to the possibilities of the day.
- A process that guides you toward clear, pre-established strategic outcomes.
- BIG OUTCOMES: The best ideas bubble up and the group develops action plans that catalyze the best ideas.
- People to leave your events with new relationships, openness to possibilities and the understanding of the next steps that bring the ideas to action!
- Things to be different one/two/three months after your big event.
FutureWave Summit Corporate Meeting Possibilities:
We bring the very best meeting, engagement and corporate storytelling processes together to design and to facilitate your meeting. These hands-on activity based facilitation methods of delivery include:
- Appreciative Inquiry and Future Search – these large-scale group engagement processes include opportunities for group discovery though paired interviews, information from the interviews provides information for the group to dream and vision around the given topic area. Then the group designs around the vision, leading to an action planning roadmap for moving decisions into action.
- Possibility Cafés – Series of small group conversations around focused questions. People rotate tables and interact with many participants
- Open Space – During a conference or event everyone comes with something they want to learn about or share, or people they want to connect with. This process allows ideas and conversations to emerge organically. People gather around the topics that are most interesting to them.
- New Social Media Technologies -Engage those unable to attend the meeting to participate and allow the conversation to continue long after the meeting has ended. Your social media platform is in the room- Twitter feeds are posted, stations are set for blogging, and information is captured.
- Real-time Information Capture 85% of your people are visual learners. Through storytelling, one-on-one interviews, transcription, polling, strategic illustration, video/digital filming, and live-build of a social networking site- we help keep your conversation alive.
- Experiential Team Building and Recreational Activities – High energy team building activities, corporate competitions and special events that add the fun to your conference!
- Intentional learning environments – The space we meet in matters. We ensure that the space you meet in is comfortable and conducive to interaction and creativity.
Keep the conversation going – Facilitate communications long after the event!
Too often these great meetings end as the people walk out the door.
Gone are all the innovative ideas and intended action plans.
We help you keep the conversation and action plans alive, by leveraging the amazing advances in collaborative communication platforms, social media, corporate storytelling, graphic facilitation and film. We can inform or build your social media platform real-time, in the room. Our storytellers provide content for blogs and marketing communications, photos, film clips and graphic facilitation maps help you capture and share the story. Action plans and ideas are logged onto the site for continued conversation. All of these things are done to help keep the conversation going and ensures the greatest likelihood that your ideas and plans will be catalyzed!
As we step into the future, social media may be the key to widespread organizational and social change. This is the new normal, step into the future NOW!
The FutureWave Summit Process
- Call 303.279.1429 and set up a time that we can talk about your upcoming meeting or conference. Once we find out what a wildly successful conference/meeting looks like to you, we can begin creating and facilitating an unforgettable meeting experience.
NOTE: This is not about meeting logistics planning; this is about creating a dynamic meeting that drives to results!
- Convene an internal team to partner with us to co-create a successful meeting experience.
- Once we have agreed upon an agenda and theme, we go to work creating your event.
- Welcome to your 1-3 day facilitated meeting full of high energy, engaging conversation and activities that inspire innovative thinking and action!
- Follow-up – After the session we get together to review the results, ensure we met your expectations, and provide ideas on how to move the results of the meeting forward.
- Information Capture – No Ideas Are Lost – Following you session, we provide visual maps that tell the story of the what happened, film that captures the juicy conversations and additional documentation that will helps you continue the conversation.