Preparing Today to Better Lead Tomorrow
What do Daniel Pink, Meg Wheatley, Peter Block, Otto Scharmer and Peter Senge have in common? They all help us stretch our idea of leadership, and what is needed to succeed in the 21st Century.
Today’s corporate leaders face rapid change, complex issues, generational diversity, new technologies and crumbling structures. Traditional leadership skills and competencies serve as a great foundation, yet, the issues and opportunities popping up today require a new style of leadership – collaborative leadership.
The Corporate Leadership Retreat
The future is now! The Corporate Leadership Retreat focuses on building organizational leadership using effective, high performance, and cutting edge leadership principles for the 21st Century.
Activate Leadership and Develop Leaders. The Corporate Leadership Retreat pushes your leadership team to the next level of high performance with the following:
Understand the new leadership territory — What Is The World Calling For Today?
- Create a learning community where people are honest with each other and with themselves about their goals, dreams and challenges and the support they need. This is the cornerstone of Authentic Leadership.
- Explore cutting edge practices of high performance leadership today. What are the new ideas, behaviors and skills that are leading our people and organizations forward in the future?
- Put leadership principles into action and drive new ways of working together, problem solving and getting work done.
It Always Starts With YOU – Authentic Leadership – Get Yourself Ready To Meet The New Leadership Challenges!
- Understand the principles of authentic leadership and leading with integrity. Effective leadership requires the willingness to have the inner strength to hold true to your convictions, adapt as needs change and navigate through ambiguity. An Authentic Leader does this by leading from their core.
- Explore what is important to you as an Authentic Leader. What do you value most? What do you want your legacy to be? Do the people you lead know that these things are the most important to you by the way you spend your time, your talent and your money?
- Develop and articulate your personal leadership vision. Identify your leadership vision and provide the purpose and direction necessary for your organization to succeed. Put your leadership vision into action with a clear and articulate message that drives the organization and motivates the team.
- Design an action plan to put your leadership vision into practice. Leave the Corporate Leadership Retreat with a fully executable plan that activates your vision.
- Learn to recognize indicators of being in or out of leadership flow. Adjusting in a dynamic environment requires fluidity and awareness.
- Leverage and tap into personal support systems for leadership success.
From this POWERFUL Position of Leadership Alignment – You Will Be Ready To Take On the Leadership Challenges Of Today
Stepping Up To The Challenge
Take Your Plan Back to the Workplace and Implement the Leadership Vision
- Rich, interactive, and collaborative discussions provide the foundation for implementing your plan.
- Cutting edge leadership themes and trends are integrated you’re your enhanced leadership vision.
- New methods and ways of implementing collaborative leadership will shape the future of your organization.
- Traditional leadership is augmented with a new leadership model based on intuitive leadership intelligence.
The Corporate Leadership Retreat builds upon the success of past practices while integrating the leadership skills and strategies critical to leadership success in the 21st century.
So, What Exactly Will It Look Like Do You Bring A Corporate Leadership Retreat To Your Organization?
There are three ways you can bring the Corporate Leadership Retreat to your organization.
- Option One: Corporate Leadership Retreat
This option includes all three phases of the Corporate Retreat – Collaborative Leadership Program including:
- Leadership for the 21st Century – What works today in the fast paced, dynamic, global workplace?
- Authentic Leadership
- Stepping Up To The Challenge
- This highly experiential program is facilitated in a 2-½ day off-site corporate retreat format
- Option Two – Authentic Leadership Program
This option includes the second phase of the Collaborative Leadership Program and will focus on self-discovery, developing individual vision, mission, values and leading from the core.
This class is offered as a 1- 1 ½ day class and can be held onsite or in a corporate retreat format.
- Option Three – Leadership For The 21st Century – What is the world calling for today?
This option includes phase one of the Collaborative Leadership program and can be offered as a one-day class or as a Leadership-PossibilityNOW program!