Support the Physically Challenged!
Anyone who has experienced physical health challenges that limits mobility understands the impact of wheelchair donations providing independence and freedom of mobility. Unfortunately, many physically disabled persons are without proper resources to purchase the needed wheelchairs and assistance. So how can you help?
The Wheelchairs for Charity Team Challenge is a fast-paced, engaging and collaborative team experience that keeps teams moving, fully engaged, and ready to share support and comfort to those needing mobility in the local community. Twisty team challenges require innovation and efficient execution earning teams valuable parts for the wheelchairs. Dress up the chairs and create heartfelt notes of support to the recipients. Your team gifts of comfort and mobility truly make a difference in the lives of many in the local community.
Start to finish, Corporate Teams handles all the behind the scenes logistics and planning. Your job is to get the team ready to go!
Corporate Teams promotes Communication – Collaboration – Connection. Take a break from technology and engage with your teammates! The high-energy TEAMwork in Action framework sets the stage for competition and collaboration.
THINK – ENGAGE – ACTIVATE – MANAGE
Ready, Set, Action!
Teams move into motion with a fast, competitive and engaging format that keeps team members on their toes.
- Competitive Team Challenges – Intensely collaborative, hands-on team challenges earn teams valuable supplies to create the charitable gifts.
- Packaging – A gift requires creative packaging! Teams go all out with decorations to dress up the charitable gifts.
- Inspirational Greeting Card – Inspire the recipients! Teams customize a heartfelt note card providing support and inspiration.
A representative from the charitable organization or the actual recipients are on-site to receive your teams’ generous donation. It’s a moment you won’t want to miss!
This is an experience to remember! Pictures are snapped throughout the program. Relive the entire experience and watch your teammates in action via a high-energy photo/music slideshow.
Requirements & Logistics
Corporate Teams manages all aspects of the program delivery and behind the scenes logistics. Every detail is handled – your job is to get the team excited and ready to go!
- Customize and Fine-Tune the Overall Program Delivery – Alignment to Corporate Objectives, Meeting Theme, and Key Takeaways
- Manage process with chosen recipient organization. Identify recipients, coordinate surprise arrival to venue, and manage transportation of recipients and gifts post program.
- Coordinate with the meeting venue for: set-up, equipment delivery, recipient arrival and program logistics.
Corporate Teams is committed to creating a meaningful experience for the team and selected recipients. Key Takeaways include:
- Builds teamwork while giving back to the community
- Develops team problem-solving skills through a series of experiential, collaborative, fast-paced, and innovative team challenges
- Engages team spirit and builds increased trust among team members
- Rewards the team for successful teamwork
- Provides team members the opportunity to participate in servant leadership
- Inspires the team to work together and to have fun!
- Makes a difference in the lives of a well deserving group of recipients