Emotional Intelligence is an Essential Characteristic for Agile Leaders
Skills alone do not determine intelligence. Emotional Intelligence is proven to be a key indicator of human performance and development. People higher in EI communicate more effectively and form strong relationships that drive engagement, motivation, and commitment.
What is Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is a set of emotional and social skills that:
- influence the way we perceive and express ourselves
- develop and maintain social relationships
- cope with challenges
- use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way
The EQ-i 2.0 Model Includes:
- 5 Composite Scores measuring 5 distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning
- 15 Subscales that measure EI skills critical to workplace success
- A Well-Being Indicator that measures an individual’s level of happiness, identifying additional development opportunities
The EQ-i 2.0 Reports
There are six powerful Emotional Intelligence report options to help leaders, individual and team contributors, and higher education students.
*Both Client and Coaches Report included with each assessment
Organizational development practices that utilize Emotional Intelligence result in measurable achievement, success in leadership development, and ultimately – enhanced financial performance.