Intensely strategic, highly collaborative, and mind-expanding team building challenges in Chicago! Mission Impossible: Chicago Loop & Millennium Park keeps teams on their toes. From munching on the best caramel corn in Chicago history to getting ‘spit’ on at this relatively new addition to Chicago’s landscape – each Mission location captures the spirit and energy of the Chicago Loop.
Corporate Teams: For exceptional team building challenges in the Chicago area
Are you looking for an effective and productive team building and corporate events in the Chicago area? Look no further than Corporate Teams, your one-source provider for leadership training, profile assessments, and teambuilding events. With Corporate Teams, you have the flexibility to customize your team retreat to get the results you’re looking for. Corporate Teams focuses on mind, body, and spirit, challenging team members to solve problems creatively and work together more efficiently.
We offer a variety of team building and mission impossible corporate events in the Chicago area, including:
- Community Giveback – For a selection of team building events centered around giving back, choose our Community Giveback events. They include DIY community giveback and social-interactive experiences.
- DIY Teambuilding – For a less expensive team building retreat, Corporate Teams offers DIY Teambuilding, where we send you everything you need to create a remarkable team building challenge in Chicago.
- Scavenger Hunts – Strategy. Intensity. Deadline. The Scavenger Hunt team events push your team to work together closely and at a fast pace to solve complex problems.
- Social Interactive – Social interaction can be a challenge for some team members. These events will push less extroverted teammates out of their comfort zones and get everyone socially interacting.
- Team & Leader Training – Your team retreat will be a genuine teambuilding experience, one that provides team leaders and all members of your team with impactful and useful strategies to implement within your company.
Working under pressure to find solutions to complex problems, your team will be challenged with an intensive program that helps them communicate more effectively, work together better, and become more productive. We take team building seriously so you can see real results. Contact Corporate Teams today to find out more about the team building challenges we offer in the Chicago area.
Ready, Set, Race!
After teams engage in a high-energy kick-off, the rules of the Mission Impossible Team Challenge are revealed. Teams develop their own strategy from the start. It is up to the team to prioritize; plot a course of travel; tap into each team members strengths and skills; and multi-task to navigate to as many point earning opportunities as possible.
Mission Impossible Team Challenge In Action
Teams hit the ground geared up with team backpacks, race supplies, cameras, and team bandannas. There are too many race challenges to complete within the designated race time – so teams must choose wisely!
Teams race to the finish! An action debrief ties together key takeaways about teamwork and collaboration under the pressure of time.
Teams anxiously wait for the judges to tally the points. The nail biting finish has teams on the edge of their seats while the results are announced. The winners are?!
The best of the best team photos are delivered in a highly engaging music/photo slideshow. Creativity is rewarded so be prepared to laugh out loud!
Requirements & Logistics
The Mission Impossible Team Challenge kicks off within the selected field of play area – a meeting venue, corporate offices, restaurant, or a central location.
Teams hit the ground geared up with supplies. The race course is customized to the timeframe you have allocated to ensure maximum engagement and performance.
The finish location can be an entirely different location from the start. Corporate Teams customizes an experience that meets your team needs start to finish.
Corporate Teams manages the entire experience. Your job is to get the team excited and ready to race!
- Recognize the importance of evaluating the BIG picture before jumping into action!
- Increases trust across the team through on-going collaborative decision making and team consensus
- Engages the team to think outside of the box and question assumptions that might limit performance
- Provides teams the opportunity to manage shifts in strategy that require quick thinking and efficient adaptation
- Inspires teams with highly engaging hands-on challenges that puts team creativity into action!