Intensely strategic, highly collaborative, and mind-expanding! Mission Impossible team building challenge: Denver, Colorado Gold Rush keeps teams on their toes. From Confluence Park, to LoDo, to the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall – each Mission location captures the spirit of historic downtown Denver, Co.
Choose Corporate Teams for teambuilding events in the Denver area
Corporate Teams can help you create a custom program for your Denver area team building challenge, mission impossible corporate event, or other team building activity, whether your team is large or small. Our events are designed to build trust and dedication within your team, through a multitude of team building programs. Through the combination of mind, body, and spirit, our goal is to create a lasting impression that will be useful to your team and your company moving forward.
Some of our events include:
- Community Giveback – Giving back to the Denver community is important to you. You can choose from a variety of teambuilding events that are centered on charitable giving.
- DIY Teambuilding – For budget-minded teambuilding events, Corporate Teams offers DIY Community Giveback programs that help you give back to the community and bring your team closer together, while staying within a spending limit. We can ship everything you need for your event to you.
- Scavenger Hunts – Our Scavenger Hunt team building challenge events in Denver combine strategy and intensity, pushing your team to work together to problem-solve with a time limit.
- Social Interactive – The introverts on your team will be challenged to emerge from their shells, while your extroverts will be in their element with our Social Interactive team experiences. These events use social interaction as a tool to bring team members together.
- Team & Leader Training – Your leaders and your whole team will improve their communication skills and performance, while learning to trust each other and handle conflict effectively.
Through analyzing, creating, and implementing solutions, your team will be challenged to work together to solve real problems. To learn more about how Corporate Teams can help you plan the perfect team building activity or corporate mission impossible event in the Denver area, contact us today!
Ready, Set, Race!
After teams engage in a high-energy kick-off, the rules of the Mission Impossible Team Challenge are revealed. Teams develop their own strategy from the start. It is up to the team to prioritize; plot a course of travel; tap into each team members strengths and skills; and multi-task to navigate to as many point earning opportunities as possible.
Mission Impossible Team Challenge In Action
Teams hit the ground geared up with team backpacks, race supplies, cameras, and team bandannas. There are too many race challenges to complete within the designated race time – so teams must choose wisely!
Teams race to the finish! An action debrief ties together key takeaways about teamwork and collaboration under the pressure of time.
Teams anxiously wait for the judges to tally the points. The nail biting finish has teams on the edge of their seats while the results are announced. The winners are?!
The best of the best team photos are delivered in a highly engaging music/photo slideshow. Creativity is rewarded so be prepared to laugh out loud!
Requirements & Logistics
The Mission Impossible Team Challenge kicks off within the selected field of play area – a meeting venue, corporate offices, restaurant, or a central location.
Teams hit the ground geared up with supplies. The race course is customized to the timeframe you have allocated to ensure maximum engagement and performance.
The finish location can be an entirely different location from the start. Corporate Teams customizes an experience that meets your team needs start to finish.
Corporate Teams manages the entire experience. Your job is to get the team excited and ready to race!
- Recognize the importance of evaluating the BIG picture before jumping into action!
- Increases trust across the team through on-going collaborative decision making and team consensus
- Engages the team to think outside of the box and question assumptions that might limit performance
- Provides teams the opportunity to manage shifts in strategy that require quick thinking and efficient adaptation
- Inspires teams with highly engaging hands-on challenges that puts team creativity into action!