Intensely strategic, highly collaborative, and mind-expanding! Mission Impossible: Vail Valley, Colorado keeps teams on their toes. From Vail Valley to the Village of Lions Head – each Mission location captures the spirit of gorgeous Vail, Colorado.
Ready, Set, Race!
After teams engage in a high-energy kick-off, the rules of the Mission Impossible Team Challenge are revealed. Teams develop their own strategy from the start. It is up to the team to prioritize; plot a course of travel; tap into each team members strengths and skills; and multi-task to navigate to as many point earning opportunities as possible.
Mission Impossible Team Challenge In Action
Teams hit the ground geared up with team backpacks, race supplies, cameras, and team bandannas. There are too many race challenges to complete within the designated race time – so teams must choose wisely!
Teams race to the finish! An action debrief ties together key takeaways about teamwork and collaboration under the pressure of time.
Teams anxiously wait for the judges to tally the points. The nail biting finish has teams on the edge of their seats while the results are announced. The winners are?!
The best of the best team photos are delivered in a highly engaging music/photo slideshow. Creativity is rewarded so be prepared to laugh out loud!
Requirements & Logistics
The Mission Impossible Team Challenge kicks off within the selected field of play area – a meeting venue, corporate offices, restaurant, or a central location.
Teams hit the ground geared up with supplies. The race course is customized to the timeframe you have allocated to ensure maximum engagement and performance.
The finish location can be an entirely different location from the start. Corporate Teams customizes an experience that meets your team needs start to finish.
Corporate Teams manages the entire experience. Your job is to get the team excited and ready to race!
- Recognize the importance of evaluating the BIG picture before jumping into action!
- Increases trust across the team through on-going collaborative decision making and team consensus
- Engages the team to think outside of the box and question assumptions that might limit performance
- Provides teams the opportunity to manage shifts in strategy that require quick thinking and efficient adaptation
- Inspires teams with highly engaging hands-on challenges that puts team creativity into action!