Give the gift of a Buddy to a special recipient at Children’s Hospital with this hands-on, engaging, creative, and collaborative team building program. Vision and creativity are the keys to success! Our master facilitators lead your team through a series of fast-paced strategic activities that earn team buddy supplies. The result is the gift of a cuddling, soft, stuffed animal with a customized t-shirt and heartfelt message for donation to the local Children’s Hospital.
What Makes Corporate Teams Your Choice of Provider?
- Our commitment is to deliver a high impact team building program that has the opportunity to build a bridge to an on-going collaboration with your company.
- Master Facilitation — We recognize that this is not just an ‘event’. Our programming is about building teams, incorporating strategic and collaborative team building challenges, and giving back to the community. We are seasoned facilitators that deliver high impact team/leader programming.
- Superior Management —Corporate Teams takes care of everything behind the scenes. Coordination includes: Client Requirements; Program Delivery and Facilitation; Venue Logistics; Recipient Organization and Logistics; Recipient Involvement On-Site; Equipment Safety.
- Strategic Team Adventure Challenges — Complex, Strategic, and Highly Collaborative Team Initiatives that Promote ‘Balanced Teamwork’ for High Performing Teams
- Facilitation Team —Full Team of Facilitators Experienced in Meaningful Teambuilding Programming to Ensure a Well-Organized Program and Delivery of Key Team Takeaways. Our ratio is one facilitator to every 25 participants. Teambuilding can be monitored, observed, and debriefed more effectively with a full facilitation team.
- Post Program Slideshow — Up to 80 High Energy Photos of the Event in a Music Slideshow for Participants.
Strategic Team Challenges
Teams engage in 3-5 intensely collaborative 'active' problem-solving challenges that require strategic thinking and effective communication.
Buddies for Health In Action
Sounds easy? Guess again! Teams must successfully complete each strategic challenge to earn additional supplies for each team members Buddy: Unstuffed Buddy; Stuffing; T-Shirt; Decorations; Greeting Card Supplies; and Special Touch Gifts.
Creativity and Packaging
Each team member will have his or her very own Buddy to stuff and personalize. A variety of Buddy animals will provide a full range of wildlife adventures: Lions, Tigers, Bears, Dolphins, Penguins, Dogs, etc. Team members will customize their t-shirts and create a heartfelt message which is sure to inspire your recipient child.
Making a Difference
We all want to make a difference and touch the lives of those in need and this program does just that! Hundreds of children are admitted to the local Children’s Hospital each year. Some examples of how the Buddies are delivered to the kids: A child that just came out of a difficult surgery; a child waiting for a surgery; a child that was just admitted and will be in the hospital for awhile; a child that visits the hospital on a regular basis for transfusions or treatments; etc. Whatever the case may be – you can bet that the special touches by your team will bring a smile to a child in need of some love, support, and special caring. Give the Gift of a Buddy from your team!
Requirements & Logistics
Corporate Teams manages all the work behind the scenes so you don’t have to worry about anything. Materials and supplies delivery to the chosen meeting venue; venue management and logistics/set-up; coordination with the selected recipient organization; transportation of care packages post program; integration of team objectives into the program delivery; and fine-tuning of programming to fit the timeframe and needs of your team. Your job is to show up and move into action!