Ride ‘Em Cowboys and Cowgirls!
Fill the stable with Palominos and Quarter Horses! For many children in the U.S., the gift of a new Rocking Horse is a dream. Your gifts to a well deserving group of recipient children are a shared experience across many families.
The Bronco Billy Team Challenge is a fast-paced, engaging and collaborative team experience that keeps teams moving, fully engaged, and ready to ride! Twisty team challenges require innovation and efficient execution earning teams valuable horse parts. Add colorful decorations and a customized inspirational poster board message for the recipient child and compete for the best-packaged rocking horse. Get ready for the surprise ending when the kids arrive to accept your heartfelt gifts.
Start to finish, Corporate Teams handles all the behind the scenes logistics and planning. Your job is to get the team ready to go!
Make a meaningful difference in the lives of kids in the local community. Roll up your sleeves and get ready to create a Bronco Billy Rocking Horse. Your efforts will have a long-lasting impact!
Ready, Set, Action!
Teams move into motion with a fast, competitive and engaging format that keeps team members on their toes.
- Competitive Team Challenges – Intensely collaborative, hands-on team challenges earn teams valuable supplies to create the charitable gifts.
- Packaging – A gift requires creative packaging! Teams go all out with decorations to dress up the charitable gifts.
- Inspirational Greeting Card – Inspire the recipients! Teams customize a heartfelt note card providing support and inspiration.
A representative from the charitable organization or the actual recipients are on-site to receive your teams’ generous donation. It’s a moment you won’t want to miss!
This is an experience to remember! Pictures are snapped throughout the program. Relive the entire experience and watch your teammates in action via a high-energy photo/music slideshow.
Requirements & Logistics
Corporate Teams manages all aspects of the program delivery and behind the scenes logistics. Every detail is handled – your job is to get the team excited and ready to go!
- Customize and Fine-Tune the Overall Program Delivery – Alignment to Corporate Objectives, Meeting Theme, and Key Takeaways
- Manage process with chosen recipient organization. Identify recipients, coordinate surprise arrival to venue, and manage transportation of recipients and gifts post program.
- Coordinate with the meeting venue for: set-up, equipment delivery, recipient arrival and program logistics.
Corporate Teams is committed to creating a meaningful experience for the team and selected recipients. Key Takeaways include:
- Builds team TRUST and TEAMWORK while giving back to the community
- Provides your team with a meaningful experience that rewards the team with a heartfelt donation to a group of well-deserving children.
- Engages team spirit and authentic communication
- Develops team problem-solving skills through a series of experiential, collaborative, fast-paced, and innovative team challenges/li>
- Inspires the team to work together and to have fun!