Looking for a fun and competitive team activity that can be experienced indoors or outdoors? Our Do It Yourself Team Challenge provides everything you need start to finish. All you need to do is get the team ready to go!
Challenges are customized to the venue and desired activity level of the team. Low key or intensely competitive, we will customize an event you won’t forget.
The DIY Team Challenge is a low-cost alternative for companies who want a great team experience but have a limited budget.
Ready to Go!
Kick off with a quick team briefing. The rules for the Team Challenge are revealed, teams huddle up to strategize and get ready to move into motion.
Team Challenge in Action
Teams engage in a rotation of fast, collaborative, hilarious challenges. Points are earned based placement of finish. Watch the leaderboard shift with each challenge completed. Teams jockey for first place until the very end!
Team Results & Celebration
Tension is high as team scores are revealed from the bottom up. High fives for a big celebration!
Requirements & Logistics
Corporate Teams provides everything you need from start to finish! The Team Challenge is customized to your team based on venue, indoors or outdoors, and level of desired activity. All equipment and materials are shipped directly to you. A DIY Blueprint outlines the entire process. Our commitment is to ensure you are 100% ready to go!
The DIY Team Challenge Blueprint includes:
- Set-Up Guidelines / Supplies Distribution
- Team Assignments / Management
- Suggested Agenda/Timeline
- Kick-Off Process
- Scripting for Entire Program Delivery (you can adapt as desired)
- Challenge Scoring
- Final Results
- Our team reviews the Blueprint with you and is available anytime for additional questions. We make sure you feel confident and ready to lead an exciting event.
Outcomes and Takeaways are up to you! Options include:
1) For a teambuilding experience, Corporate Teams provides coaching on how to bring together the key takeaways of the experience and alignment to the day-to-day workplace.
2) For a social experience, the objective might be to have team members engage in a friendly competition with the goal of teams interacting and having fun.