The Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict profile provides team members the opportunity to manage conflict in ways that drive healthy debate. Individuals gain insight into potentially destructive behaviors and learn actionable strategies to improving workplace connections across a team. The DiSC Productive Conflict profile includes feedback with a 22-page report and includes access to the MyEverythingDiSC.com mobile platform. Learn more about Productive Conflict in the Workplace team building program
Key Benefits of the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile
- Gain understanding of the DiSC priorities that are important to you during conflict
- Learn specific strategies to step back and reframe productive responses to conflict situations
- Explore productive and destructive conflict behaviors of each DiSC style
- Develop communication strategies that leverages productive conflict practices and drives increased performance within teams
- Can be used as a standalone DiSC assessment or as a follow-on for continued work with Everything DiSC profiles
- Provides a mobile platform for team member collaboration with the MyEverythingDiSC.com (we will have a page for this to link to). Team members are able to compare DiSC behaviors with others, create team reports, and put actionable strategies into motion that promote productive conflict.
To Learn More about Corporate Teams Profile Assessment offerings, visit our partner site: www.ProfileAssessments.com.
Everything DiSC® is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. or its affiliated companies.
Corporate Teams and Profile Assessments are Independent Authorized Distributors of Wiley DiSC Products.