Great leaders have a high level of emotional intelligence along with the skills needed to lead and motivate teams to achieve success. The Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders (WOL) profile focuses on three essential competencies that drive successful leaders: Creating a Vision; Building Alignment for the Vision; and Championing Execution. The WOL framework is combined with DiSC styles feedback that helps leaders to increase their understanding of how they show up as leaders in the workplace while also gaining an appreciation of how others contribute. Leaders integrate DiSC styles with the essential WOL leadership competencies.
Key Benefits of the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile
- Highlights three essential leadership competencies: Vision, Alignment, and Execution
- Focuses on actionable steps directed at leading a team, group, or organization toward desired outcomes
- Outlines how DiSC styles contribute to leadership success and how to leverage your specific DiSC strengths
- Relevant for leaders at all levels
- Increases understanding of how colleagues see your leadership behaviors – strengths and challenges – and to gain insights into opportunities for increasing leadership effectiveness
- Provides a mobile platform for team member collaboration with the MyEverythingDiSC.com. Leaders can compare DiSC styles with others, create Groups and Team Reports, and apply strategies to increase leadership influence and collaboration across the organization
To Learn More about Corporate Teams Profile Assessment offerings, visit our partner site: www.ProfileAssessments.com.
Everything DiSC® is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. or its affiliated companies. Corporate Teams and Profile Assessments are Independent Authorized Distributors of Wiley DiSC Products.