The Everything DiSC Management profile provides managers and supervisors with feedback that includes: what priorities shape your management style; motivators and stressors; your directing and delegating style; how you motivate employees; what your preferences are for developing employees; and how you work with your manager. The Everything DiSC Management profile provides feedback with a 27-page report and includes access to the MyEverythingDiSC.com mobile platform.
Key Benefits of the Everything DiSC Management
- Increases management effectiveness and drives employee engagement by developing a deeper understanding of your own management preferences and priorities
- Improves directing and delegating skills by developing leadership influence within the team.
- Increases the ability to recognize different styles of DiSC and how to effectively motivate employees
- Understand how your manager may perceive you and your style and learn specific strategies to increase communication effectiveness
- Provides a mobile platform for team member collaboration with the MyEverythingDiSC.com (we will have a page for this to link to). Employees are able to compare DiSC styles, create Group Reports, and learn valuable strategies to increase communications and collaboration across the team.
To Learn More about Corporate Teams Profile Assessment offerings, visit our partner site: www.ProfileAssessments.com.
Everything DiSC® is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. or its affiliated companies. Corporate Teams and Profile Assessments are Independent Authorized Distributors of Wiley DiSC Products.