How well does your team communicate? When the pace is fast and expectations are high, what can the team do to increase performance?
The Team Communication Challenge moves teams into action with a series of fast, strategic, and collaborative team challenges that require a diversity of communication styles to achieve success. Learn how your team communicates under the pressure of time and performance in this friendly and competitive experience.
Team’s takeaway essential strategies that increase understanding and energize team members to collaborate to achieve success.
Teams get ready to go! The rules of engagement are revealed and teams jump into a strategy session before the official time clock begins.
Team Communication Challenge in Action
Emulating the pace of today’s workplace, teams must move from one challenge to another and earn as many performance points as possible during the designated timeframe. It’s not the fastest teams that win, it’s the smartest teams!
Teams will move into action to develop a strategy, identify innovative solutions, execute efficiently, and manage time for performance improvements. There are many ways to earn points along the way. It’s up to each team to determine the best approach for each of the challenges.
Teams come together for an action debrief providing specific strategies that can be brought forward into the workplace immediately. And then…. the winning teams are announced!
Requirements & Logistics
- Programs can be delivered as a standalone experiential team challenge OR dive deeper into communication styles and add a communication assessment. DiSC, MBTI, Emergenetics, or Team Management Profile are just a few of the options.
- Delivered indoors or outdoors
- Team challenges are customized to overall team objectives and desired takeaways
- Programs can be delivered in 2-6 hours depending on number of team challenges and if combined with a communication profile
- Increase awareness of team communication styles
- Learn how to manage performance more effectively and efficiently under the pressure of time
- Identify how to leverage team strengths
- Understand how to manage team gap areas
- Improve team member collaboration and engagement
- Develop a language of teamwork that promotes respect and understanding