In today’s world it’s more critical than ever to remain connected to your team. Virtual Team Building sessions bring together team members to learn what’s most important to each individual. Ultimately, this experience provides a platform of dialogue and understanding that boosts team trust and opens up a deeper level of communication with coworkers.
Virtual Team Building is a collaborative experience with the opportunity to explore:
- How each team member prefers to communicate
- What motivates performance
- Strengths that each team member brings to the team
- Potential challenge areas to watch out for and improve upon
- How to advance team communication and understanding
- Stressors and how to effectively manage them during times of change
The foundation of the Virtual Team Building experience is a communication assessment (DiSC, MBTI, Emergenetics, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team). The knowledge and insight of team results helps teams to boost team trust and engage in a deeper level of communications and understanding.
Using the chosen communication assessment, team members receive individual and team results that identify areas of strength that can be leveraged while uncovering challenge opportunities that may be holding the team back. Virtual Team Building sessions are engaging and provide actionable strategies to put into practice immediately within the team.
Requirements & Logistics
What’s Required for a Virtual Team Building?
Virtual Trainings are delivered to any size team. For teams of 15 and under, Interactive Virtual Team Building engages team members in a collaborative dialogue. For larger teams, we offer our Virtual Team Building Webinar format.
Interactive Virtual Team Building
- Teams from 4-15 team members
- Team members complete a communication profile prior to the session (DiSC, MBTI, Emergenetics, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team)
- Virtual Team Building meetings provide a platform for dialogue that includes a debrief of team results and specific applications that put the principles of the chosen assessment into action (90 minutes)
Virtual Team Building Webinars
- Teams of 16+ team members
- Team members complete a communication profile (DiSC, MBTI, Emergenetics, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team)
- Virtual Team Building Webinars deliver a debrief of team results as appropriate and outlines actionable and specific strategies to keep the chosen assessment moving forward within the team (60 minutes)
Virtual Team Building sessions provide the opportunity to explore:
- Differences in communication styles across team members
- How to increase trust across the team by learning to leverage differences and similarities
- How performance is driven by what motivates different team members
- Opportunity areas that may be holding back the team for further development
- Specific and actionable strategies to increase team communication and understanding
- Stressors and how to manage uncertainty in a time of change