How do peers, managers, and customers perceive you in the workplace? What’s Your DiSC Communication Style session increases awareness of your team’s behaviors and provides the opportunity to leverage team strengths. This interactive, hands-on session puts DiSC strategies into action and drives high performance teamwork.
The Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst assessment provides a foundation for understanding how DiSC personality styles drive higher team engagement and team trust. Individual and team results help to identify areas of team strength and opportunities for development. The Catalyst OnDemand Learning Platform provides team members the ability to compare DiSC styles and apply actionable strategies in the workplace.
- Build a foundation of understanding with the Everything DiSC Workplace Communication Model
- Learn about your personal DiSC Communication Style
- Put DiSC People-Reading skills into action
- Gain an understanding of all DiSC Styles
- Identify team strengths and gap areas
- Develop strategies to manage team opportunity areas
- Apply DiSC communication exercises to increase collaboration and team trust
- Compare your DiSC communication style with your colleagues
- Learn how to leverage the Everything DiSC Catalyst Learning Platform
Team members walk away from the session with actionable strategies that apply the principles of DiSC immediately in the workplace. Our team provides on-going support by sharing best practices, keep your team updated on new DiSC applications, and providing opportunities to keep DiSC alive in the workplace.
The program is delivered in an interactive, hands-on environment that puts the principles of the Everything DiSC assessment into action. Individuals walk away with a language of teamwork that creates a foundation for increased understanding and team trust.
The ‘What’s My DiSC Communication Style?’ session kicks off exploring the Everything DiSC model and how to get the most out of the Catalyst Learning Platform.
Strategies to Put into Practice
Team members discover their personal DiSC communication style and learn how to identify others DiSC styles. Interactive hands-on exercises put the principles of DiSC into action. Participants are able to ‘try-out’ DiSC communication strategies providing a foundation to immediately apply learning into the workplace.
The team will review customized DiSC team results and identify strength and gap areas. Options are explored to manage opportunity areas and ensure a balanced DiSC workplace process.
The session wraps up with individual and team action plans that identify specific goals and tactics to put into immediate action.
Requirements & Logistics
What’s My DiSC Communication Style? can be delivered virtually, in-person, or as an individual debrief.
Virtual or In-Person Workshop Delivery
An Everything DiSC Certified Facilitator delivers an interactive, hands-on, and application based session. Individuals walk away with specific strategies to bridge communication differences and leverage team strengths. Programs are offered in 1-6hr formats.
For individuals who are interested in self-discovery of the Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst assessment, we provide a one hour Virtual debrief webinar that dives into your assessment results and provides specific strategies to increase connection and understanding.
We work collaboratively to customize the delivery and integrate your specific outcomes and objectives.
- Knowledge of how to put the Everything DiSC Model into action
- Understanding of your personal DiSC behavioral style and those of others
- Increase personal awareness: your communication preferences; what energizes you in the workplace; what are your conflict triggers; how you approach problems
- Identify your communication strengths and develop opportunities for improvement
- Learn how to identify other communication styles and how they complement one another