Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®, MBTI® Profile Assessments and MBTI Facilitation in Action Workshops
Corporate Teams, in conjunction with our collaberative partner, Profile Assessments, offers the most widely used Myers Briggs (MBTI®) communication assessments for teams, individuals and leaders. All profiles are accessed and managed on-line providing a fully customized report within one business day. We offer competitive pricing on all Myers Briggs (MBTI®) profile testing resources, along with the highest quality of customer service.
Take advantage of our MBTI Master Coaches who are available to provide a customied action plan for development or a coaching call feedback session. If you are interested in a fully facilitated program, our dynamic and engaging MBTI Facilitation in Action Workshop applies an experiential delivery by putting MBTI principles into action.
Two Ways to Ensure the Best Value Using MBTI® Online Profiles
There are many ways to bring MBTI® Profiles to your company or organization. We offer the following options as a way to support the offering of MBTI® Profiles Tests.
1. MBTI® Profiles and Assessments
Access the full suite of MBTI® Profiles on-line. We manage the process for you by providing 24 hour/7 days a week access to the MBTI® website, sending completed profiles in a downloadable PDF file, and managing your work team/group of results. For groups of 100 or more, we offer quantity discount pricing.
- MBTI Interpretative Report for Organizations – The MBTI Interpretive Report for Organizations outlines how you function best in an organization.
- MBTI Communication Style Report - The MBTI Communication Style Report highlights communication strengths.
- MBTI Decision Making Style Report – The MBTI Decision Making Style Report provides specific feedback on decision-making strengths, potential challenges and areas for development.
- MBTI Step II Interpretive Report – The MBTI Step II Interpretive Report is the most comprehensive Myers-Briggs report available.
- MBTI Profile Coaching Session – Maximize the impact of your profile results with a One-on-One Coaching Session. Our coaches are fully certified in your profile of choice and will provide an in depth look at profile results and how to best use the information for on-going communication performance.
2. MBTI® Facilitation in Action Workshop
Our certified master facilitation staff can deliver the full suite of MBTI® Profile Assessments. We manage the MBTI® On-Line Profile Assessment process from start to finish and deliver the results in a highly engaging workshop. Using ‘Experiential Learning Techniques’ we put MBTI® principles into action. Participants have the opportunity to ‘try on’ the principles and ‘feel’ the shifts of behavior as MBTI® styles are experienced in collaborative and engaging problem solving scenarios.
- Corporate Teams manages the on-line process for administering the chosen profiles for the group or team saving clients valuable time and energy
- Our highly engaging and collaborative approach provides participants with the ability to integrate MBTI principles into measurable actions that lead to increased individual and team performance
- Teams and Groups are able to view the ‘big picture’ of results. Our master facilitators provide insight into group behaviors by combining individual results into a comprehensive team picture