Grab a paintbrush and get ready to unleash your creativity! Giant canvases are split into six panels keeping the images a surprise. Get ready for the finish as team members put the pieces together to reveal the BIG pictures.
The colorful murals can decorate corporate offices or can brighten the walls for donation to a local charitable organization on behalf of your team. Images can be customized to your corporate logo, meeting theme, or recipient organization.
Ready, Set, Paint!
Teams move into motion with a high-energy creativity challenge. A few painting tips and tricks are shared and teams are ready to paint.
Teams suit up for painting and divide and conquer. Who on the team is better with the fine lines? Who might excel at the big open spaces? Don’t forget about the ‘fixer’ – they will put the final touches on the pieces.
The BIG Picture
Once the painting is done – it’s time to reveal the messages behind the puzzles. Teams bring the pieces together. And the secret message is?!
If your team chooses to donate to a cause, Corporate Teams coordinates with a local recipient organization to receive your generous donation.
Requirements & Logistics
Corporate Teams handles all the behind the scenes. All your team has to do is show up ready to paint!
- Custom Artwork – Teams that would like to create their own images work with our team to get the image onto canvas. You provide us the images and colors, and we will take care of the rest.
- Ready to Go Artwork – Corporate Teams has ready to go artwork that highlights the elements of high performing teams.
What Happens to the Artwork?
- Corporate Office – Display your artwork at your offices.
- Charitable Giving – Donate your artwork to a local charity. Brighten the walls of the local Ronald McDonald House, Schools, Shelters, or any charitable organization. We work behind the scenes to find a well deserving home for your team’s art.
The Giant Team Mural Challenge emulates the dynamic pace of the daily work environment providing team members the opportunity to:
- Strategize quickly before jumping into action
- Analyze the possibilities
- Organize efficiently into action
- Manage for continual improvement
- Inspires the team to work collaboratively and to use resources wisely